Backdating 22 Nov

This morning Megan had an appointment for her Rotavirus Dose II and Prevenar Dose I.

Lil one has no idea of what's going to happen soon...

P1030333 P1030337

While waiting for her turn..playing with the number card and camera holder...

P1030342 P1030344

And since the queue was long and my gynae's clinic was just beside the doc's clinic, I decided to walk-in for my follow-up appointment and here's my lil conversation with my gynae after my scan:

Me: Doc, today I bring my daughter here for her vaccination.

Gynae: Good lah!

Me: Based on your past experience, do you think I should let her take those additional vaccine like Prevenor, Rotavirus etc?

Gynae: All those life threatening ones give lah... even chicken pox also give. Better than ganna already you all have to take leave even more troublesome..can you imagine babies ganna chicken pox at this age?

Me: Megan seems to get flu easily at this age. Should I also let her take the flu vaccine?

Gynae: That one no need lah, cannot prevent all kind of flu. PDs only want to make money. Life threatening ones give. I have a patient who had her 3rd child. The baby died at 6 months ganna the pneumococcal virus (Prevenor is the vaccine against this), so better let them take.

I really like this gynae of mine. He is so straight-to-the-point and funny. His singlish with his ang mo look even more funny.

We were still hesitating whether to let her had Prevenar but after this, die die must let her take.

After her vaccine, we had lunch at Long John...

P1030347 P1030353

Tonight we will be heading down to Takashimaya to celebrate YeYe's  (my FIL) birthday. This is an early celebration as both my hubby and future SIL will be working on the actual day.

The family had a sumptuous dinner at Crystal Jade...

P1030365  P1030378
P1030384 P1030388
Thanks Ah Teck for the dinner and Happy birthday to father!

0 comments:

Post a Comment